Win a 2018 Joint-Transferable Annual Badge!
With Christmas just around the corner we are getting into the festive spirit with a competition to win a 2018 Ripon Races Joint-Transferable Annual Badge.
Our Joint-Transferable Annual Badge not only offers you AND a guest a full season of racing here at Ripon you also benefit from…
- Reserved parking
- FREE Racecard at each meeting
- FREE visits to over 32 other Racecourses & selected YCC fixtures
- Exclusive access to our private bar with finish line viewing
Plus much more… click here for full details!
To enter, all you need to do is answer the following question and fill in your details
Entries close at 12.00pm on Friday 2nd March 2018, with the winner notified via email by Friday 9th March 2018.
2. Employees of Ripon Race Co Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. Closing date for entry will be issued within the promotion content, after this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
5. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Further information can be found at www.ripon-races.co.uk
6. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
7. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
8. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
9. Winners will be chosen at random by the promoter.
10. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
11. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/ issued.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
15. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
16. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.